Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, November 10th, 2009

Good Evening!

Tuesday was a great day. Work was fine. I met with a couple of buddies at lunch. They are both rock climbers, and we talked about going for a climb on the 22nd of this month. Justin does some base jumping and I need to get into it! After work I headed to the gym, Mike Giroux called me and all of our trainers are sick so I ended up setting up a circuit and helping train instead of working out. I did run and ride the bike. I started editing pictures for copper Lake at 5:00am, worked, went to the gym, then when I got home from the gym, I put out some work lights and mowed the lawn and raked leaves, then headed over to Copper Lake to take a few more pictures of the dinning room.... I am tired and going to bed!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment