Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wednesday, November 11th, 2009

Good Morning!

Wednesday was a good day.... I stayed at work for lunch and finished renaming my slide show pictures so they would run in the order I wanted them in. It has been a pain in the butt, but it's done, and at this very moment the file is being saved. My goal is to have the slide show put on disk and go out with our Christmas cards. That is my next project! After work I headed straight to the gym. I have been suffering from some serious lower back pain, so I took some Tylenol, but it still was killing me. Most of our trainers are still sick, so I decided to stick around and help Giroux with instructing. Tyler Griffen was working one of our fighters who has a fight in less than one month, and after they were done, Tyler ask me if I wanted to roll one. Let me tell you this.... After taking a few punches to the face, my back did not hurt so bad! Travis Chyzy came in and after he warmed up real good, he jumped into the cage and we went hard for five or six rounds. I really think if I could just go and jump in the cage and mix it up every night, I would be happy. Anyway, still have a lot of back pain. Never could get comfortable last night so I came into the living room and slept on the couch! Time for work!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment