Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009

Namaste,

We were so busy at work yesterday, I didn't even take a lunch. We got slammed at 5:00 due to the fact that every doctor on staff came by! After work I came home and got Trey and Sherrie and we headed to the gym. I worked out with the students, because we had plenty of instructors. Mike, Ben, and Travis..... I got a great workout. Then home, shower, and I cooked a pizza. I have been buying these whole grain, home made pizza crust, and use a little Bar-b-Que sauce, and shredded turkey. throw that in the oven for 10 minutes and I have three meals! Awesome. Finished a project for Copper Lake, that I am getting ready to go drop off right now! If anyone knows someone in the Airline industry please let me know. Fund raising wise.... All I have left is to cover the air fare, and I want to know if there are any secrets, like best days of the week to travel, best times, to book ect.... Tonight I have our first 805 Board of Directors meeting. We are meeting at 5:30 at our attorneys office. Got to run!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment