Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monday, June 22nd, 2009

Good Morning!

Monday was so busy at work, time flew by! On my way home I was talking to Caleb Brown.... He wants to fish this weekend, but we have Sherries high school reunion. I sat on the bed, and after I hung up the phone, I fell out! I woke up a few minutes before six and got dressed for the gym. Trey and I got to the gym and did some light warm-ups. It gets really hot in there during the summer. We had a great class, and we came home pretty quickly. We had a house full of guest due to Sherries Jewelry party. I helped her clean up, and made some great chicken salad. Had a bit of that shower and sleepy time. Today should be good! I wore an immobilizer on my foot all day yesterday, and it is felling much better. The bruising is almost gone. Thank the lord!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment