Monday, June 29, 2009

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, June 26th, 27th, and 28th 2009

Good Morning!

What a great weekend! Friday, I got to work early. We are still very busy, and I needed to be done by two. Sherrie's High School Reunion started at 4:00 and we wanted to shower and dress for the occasion. We left the house at 3:15 to get downtown and parked. We checked in and mingled with some of her class mates for a couple of hours. The group she hung out with all decided to head over to the Iguana lounge at 6:30, and we stayed there until very late. I will tell you it got a little bit crazy! On another note.... I think I knew more people than Sherrie did. We got home a little after midnight and promptly crashed out! Saturday Morning we got up at 7:00 and walked a couple of miles. Came home, and showered, headed to Wal-Mart to get groceries, then I went to work for a couple of hours. At 1:30 we went and toured the high school. It has changed soooo much. We came home and started the pimperization for the event that was starting at 4:00. Some of our friends reserved three rooms at the Renaissance Hotel, and that was where everyone was gathering. We arrived at the Renaissance at 4:30, and we all visited for a couple of hours, then we all made our fashionably late entrance together. We rocked the party!!!! Sherrie and I won $50.00 (Make you hollar) for being married the longest. We were able to visit with a bunch of friends, and just hang out. We walked over to Chelino's at 10:30 and visited with the drama club people.... I knew them from my old neighborhood, and some of them still live over there. We walked back to the Renaissance and have some wine, then headed to the house at 1:30. We usually don't stay up that late. I HAD A BLAST! Sunday morning came early. I picked Trey up at mom's at 8:15 and we worked in the parking lot at the church, went to service, and headed home. I decide to get the lawn work done, and then to the hospital to help Gaymarie. I knew if I helped her this weekend, she would help me next Monday. I got home at 2:00 and took a little nappy! We started working on getting a few things together for our trip this week. I would like to leave Edmond around three on Thursday, to get to College Station before our family is already in bed. I figure traffic is gonna suck going through Ft. Worth. We are excited to get down there and meet our new nephew. Anyway. It will be a very busy week. When we get back, I will be non-stop focused on the quest until I leave. Looks like September 12th I will start the journey!Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment