Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday, June 21st, 2009

Namaste,

Sunday.... Up early.... Foot still purple. Walking boot on, lots of ice! I called my friend Kay Morton. Kay is a PA and works at the ER in Weatherford. She told me to keep ice on it, and wear my boot when I am up! Trey and I worked in the parking lot at Peoples Church, well I sat on the curb and Trey directed traffic. He really has a good time doing it. Then off to Journey Church in Norman for service. Came directly home and Sherrie made me clean out my bedside table drawers, and our closet. OMG... What a mess. We went to my mom's and swam for a few hours, and she made me Fathers Day dinner. She smoked a turkey breast, made some dressing, mashed sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce! YUMMY! I was full as a tick! Good Stuff! This morning my foot feels better. Swelling is down, and bruising has faded. I will see how it does after being on it all day!

Love ya!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment