Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday, June 7th, 2009

Namaste,

Got up early, and worked on pictures for a while. Decided to do a little house work so we would have the rest of the day free. I worked in the parking lot at Peoples Church from 8:30 until 9:10, then met Sherrie and Trey at the gym and we headed down to Journey Church in Norman. Jordan was spending the night with a friend, so Sherrie picked her up on the way home and I went by mom's and got my tools. Our bed frame was coming apart so I fixed that, we had some lunch, then Sherrie and I went to Wal*Mart for groceries. I had an 805 Board of Directors meeting at Mike Giroux's house. We have decided to incorporate the gym to reduce personal liability. Ben, Mike, Danny, and myself, made some decisions on the future of the gym. Sherrie's mom was suppose to come over for dinner but she ended up in Southeastern Oklahoma, and didn't make it. Kinda disappointed, Sherrie needs to spend more time with her family, but Bruce lives in College Station, and her mom works 70 hours a week. After dinner we went to Mike Champlin's house to take him his pictures from our trip. He is crazy...... Then home and Sherrie and I walked, jogged for a couple of miles. She is going to come to fight club for the next two weeks. She thinks she needs to lose seven pounds before her high school reunion.... We'll see?
Love you all! Have a great day!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment