Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday and Saturday, June 5th and 6th.

Hello All!

Friday was quite busy.... Jordan finished driving school earlier in the week so we needed to get her transcript from Santa Fe. Sherrie went by and they were closed. So after I hit Louie's for lunch, I went by and guess what? They were closed. I had made dinner reservations at Red Prime so after work I came home got a shower, pimped out my black pin striped suit, and picked up my hot wife, we went to bricktown. I brought my camera and we found a spot to take some pictures, then off to dinner. We really enjoyed it! We both ate like champions, so as soon as we were done we came home changed clothes and walked two miles. We went to bed early and We were laying there talking, and my hot date fell asleep in mid-sentence! Sleepy time! I got up at 5:30 this morning and ran a couple of miles, it went really fast. Then we spent the rest of the day building a patio cover in mom's back yard. It took all day, and being out in the sun just zapped us. We went to have dinner with Sherrie's mom, and invited her and her boyfriend over tomorrow night for dinner. Then home to relax and get caught up! Tomorrow??? Who knows. Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment