Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursday, June 25th, 2009

Good Morning!

I'll be very quick this morning! We are still very busy at work. I met with "Big" Ben Crocker at lunch yesterday. Of course we went to Louie's, and I had a couple of pieces of Bar-b-Que chicken pizza. I may mention.... Louie's is one of my sponsors, as is, Applebee's! Please support them! Anyway, we discussed the meeting that took place at 5:30 at our attorneys office. The meeting was our first board of directors meeting. There are three officers, and seven members. We also met with the best 501 (c)(3) grant writer in the country. I then met the family at Kickingbird, to see the new Transformers movie. Pretty cool. Action packed. Then home to get ready for today. This afternoon, Sherrie and I have her high school reunion. For some reason it starts at 4:00, and she wants to leave here at 3:15, so I am going to work really early!

Have a great day!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment