Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tuesday, January 17th, 2012




Namaste,

Up and back to work... It never stops! I had to get the minutes ready for my marketing meeting. I took Trey to school, hit Vintage Coffee and then off to work. I had an admission coming in early so I was inundated immediately. Flash, Post-Flash, Leadership, Marketing and then I was able to get some work done. I had lunch with my Admission Coordinator and Nursing Center Administrator. As soon as I got back I had a Length of Stay meeting that lasted for an hour then I had to go straight to one of my facilities to do an evaluation. I was done by 4:30 and came straight home. This was the first day in several weeks I have been home around 5:00. Unfortunately I had more work to do. Sherrie made a wonderful healthy dinner of Salmon, and Salad. We watched the movie "Money Ball" it was awesome. I have to be honest.... I dozed off a couple times. Paris is only 64 days away!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment