Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Monday, January 3rd, 2012




Namaste,

AAArrrrrrrggggg! Did not want to get outta bed! I got up worked on Lisa and Nick's pictures. I left for work a little early to go back to Edge Water and see if I could find the big buck, but he eluded me again. There were plenty of doe's and fawns, but it was a touch early. I went to work where it was a very difficult day. We are going through some budgetary cuts and I lost an employee in the cuts. It was very difficult, because I work so closely with these people. She will be fine.... She has a degree in finance and is very bright. I worked through lunch and then had my conference call. It usually takes 45 minutes to an hour, but yesterday we went for an hour and a half! I was mentally exhausted. I left work at 4:40 and headed home. I ask Trey if he wanted to go to the Thunder game, but he said no... I stopped at Wal-Mart and got him some chicken. When I got home he ate and I had to clean up after Boomer... His is still having some serious issues. After I cleaned up his mess I really didn't have an appetite. I continued working on Lisa and Nick's slide show while watching the Sugar Bowl, and the Thunder game. The Thunder played like crap. I am really glad we didn't go! I would have been really angry if I would have dropped a bunch of money, and they gave an effort like that! By the time Sherrie got home from work I was half asleep! Long day! 46 and sunny in Paris today!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment