Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday, January 15th, 2012






Namaste,

I stayed in bed until 6:00am and then jumped up to get ready for church. I edited pictures from the Thunder game while waiting on Sherrie and Trey. We went to church and then straight home. Sherrie made me a wrap to eat before I went out to start working on the car. I had to change the thermostat and it is on the bottom of the car. I had one heck of a time getting the hose reattached. Once I got it done and the antifreeze refilled I took the car for a drive. When I got back I left the car running for about an hour while finishing the last few missing pieces of the game room floor. It took me several hours due to the intricate cuts that had to be made. WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT! I only have one more room to do, and I will hire someone to do it! I steam cleaned all of the floors and did some laundry, before cleaning up and Trey and I went to Whole Foods, and then grabbed a pizza at Upper Crust. Busy weekend!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment