Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday, January 16th, 2012




Namaste,

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Trey was out of school so I left early. I got to the office at 7:00am and started working on the census report, my weekly conference call report, and an in-house eval. We had flash, Post-Flash, Leadership and then I had to hit a few hospitals to do some evals. I came back to the facility and finished getting ready for my call. I text my boss to see if I could go first on the call. I did my thing and then went to a Nursing Center way down on the south side of the city to do an evaluation. All the way back to Midwest City, and then had to go to a house to do a home eval. All I am going to say about that is..... "OMG!" Back to the facility to finish up, and then come home where Sherrie and Stephanie had cooked Chinese food. It was really yummy! I sat on the couch worked on  spreadsheet and watched the Thunder beat the Celtics.... I went to bed too late and I am going to pay for it today!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment