Friday, January 6, 2012

Thursday, January 5th, 2012



Namaste,

I could not get up and I actually did not get out of bed until 7:00. I didn't write it but I hit my head on Wednesday and think I had a slight concussion! I got dressed went to work and it was unbelievably crazy! I was in meetings all morning, then had to come to the new Integris hospital to do an eval and then back to Midwest City. I needed to go to a hospital downtown and get some information, but Diane called me and my buddy Dr. Raju needed to see me so I ran over to his office to see him. I ran back to the office and got caught by a family that wanted to talk. I was there until 6:30 and then had to stop at Wal-Mart to get my baby boy some ice cream. I came home and the house looked like a crime scene. Boomer is still bleeding BAD! Trey really helped me clean the house and then I worked on the slideshow before Sherrie got home from work and we crashed out! Paris looks beautiful this morning!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment