Friday, January 13, 2012

Thursday, January 12th, 2012




Namaste,

Sherrie was on her way to work and the dang car overheated so I had to go get some anti-freeze and put it in the car. I took the car to work and she took the truck. Got to work a little after seven and right to work.... It never stops! I worked through lunch only to take a minute to run to the bank. Trey called me at 3:45 and ask me who was picking him up from scholar squad... I said...."Ummmmm!" Thank goodness Stephanie was getting off work and coming home! I left work at 4:30 and the dang car overheated as I was passing Wal-Mart so I stopped and got the truck. I came home to straighten up, before heading over to OCS to see my friend Diane's son Cody play basketball. He plays for Bethel and they got beat by 10 points but it was fun! Sherrie had a very long day of school, and then she worked until 9:00pm. It's 45 and sunny in Paris today!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment: