Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friday & Saturday, January 6th & 7th, 2012




Namaste,

Well up and off to work after taking Trey to school. Originally I had planned on taking Sherrie to a nice dinner and then we were going to Remington Park, but I ended up working until 6:30 pm, and then had to get Trey to basketball practice. Sherrie and I ended up going to Louie's while he was at practice and getting him a sandwich to go. It was and exhausting day!

Saturday I got up at 6:00 and did a few things around the house before waking Trey up and getting him ready for his basketball game. They played at 9:00am and North High School. Trey did awesome. He only had two points but he had several rebounds and a couple blocks. We left the game and went to the grocery store to get some food. I got called and had to bring Trey home and head to a nursing center on the south east side of OKC. I got halfway there and they called me and told me not to bother the patient was going on hospice. I came back by Crest to buy some meat, and got called again to go do an assessment in downtown OKC. I headed that way..... While on my way I got called to do another eval on the west side of the city.... I had to run to Midwest City to do the admissions and then headed to Moore to drop off the pictures to Nick & Lisa.... I came home and Boomer has the game room floors so messed up I moved the pool table and started laying hardwood. I got 1/2 way done before my back was about to give out so I cleaned up and then Sherrie made a great dinner. We watched a little Thunder Basketball, before my buddy Mike called and needed me to take him to work. His girlfriend needed to borrow his car.... I took him to Deaconess and then came home and passd out! I just looked at the Paris webcam..... AMAZING!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment