Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Monday, January 2nd, 2012



Namaste,

For the record... As far as I know I have not written 2011 on anything yet this year! I over slept this morning. I just could not get motivated to get up and get in the shower. I left for work a little early so I could grab a cup of coffee and go to Edge Water to see the massive heard of deer that run wild in that exclusive neighborhood. I even found a place where one of the millionaires has set up a feeder for the deer. I saw 30 or 40 deer, but the big buck I have been seeing was not out. I went on to work, and it was a mess! Imagine a typical Monday morning times three! Yeah.... It was a mess! I had a lunch meeting with Chad, and then the afternoon just kinda drug on.... Trina and Cindy bugged out about 2:30 and I finished up some projects before heading out. All of the doctor offices, and all of the case managers were celebrating the holiday so the hospitals were empty. When I got home I started getting called from work and had several issues to solve. Trey and I were going to go to the lake and ride but by the time I got everything taken care of the shadows were getting low so Trey and I decided to play basketball instead. He beat me bad! I came in and made a wonderful dinner or cheese and crackers.... Boomer passed a stone yesterday, so the house looked like a crime scene... Sherrie took him to the vet and he didn't see anything he could do other than put him on antibiotics... I made a diaper for him and he really hated it, but I was tired of following him around with a mop! Poor fella, he looks like he is in pain! 50 and cloudy in Paris today.

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment: