Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday, January 28th, 2012




Namaste,

So it has been 10 or 11 days since I have blogged.... Honestly, I have been very busy and something had to give. I have completely removed myself from "MatsQuest.com" for now and I have been focusing on family, work, work, oh yeah.... work! I am down a liaison, an admission coordinator, and my existing coordinator is leaving on February 7th. I have been in the office trying to learn everything that she knows (Which is a lot!". I have also been trying to keep up with my reports, taking care of my liaisons, and keeping our 137 bed facility full. We moved offices, and some of the things I found blew my mind. I have been looking at doing a climb in May. I want to double Mt. Ranier and Mt Hood all in 96 hours. They are not technical, but it would make for a great fund raiser to get Mats Quest going again. The last couple of fund raisers were kinda disappointing. I was going to get up early this morning and go to Mt Scott in Lawton. The south west side of the mountain is a big boulder field, and it can be quite challenging to maneuver through it without breaking any bones. I decided that it may be better to stay around the city and get some things accomplished here. I need to find some shoes, and get this house cleaned. I am going to do a long ride this afternoon... The weather is suppose to be cool, but winds really low! We only have 49 days until we leave for Paris. Sherrie sends me a text everyday reminding me!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. It's good to read about our day again! And happy birthday to my dad, Randy Ray :)

    ReplyDelete