Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sunday January 8th through Wednesday January 11th, 2012




Namaste,

Well Sunday was a good day all in all... I went and worked in the lot at church and then had a lot of work to do here at the house. Trey and I worked on the game room floor until late in the afternoon, and then we headed downtown to have a bite of dinner before heading to the Thunder game. Trey sat with my buddy Bobby and I sat up in the rafters. We came home and got ready for the week.

As for Monday through Wednesday.... It has been a blur! I have worked from 5:00am until 10:00pm everyday, and have not had a chance to exercise and have not been eating very well. I am changing that today, and need each of you to hold me accountable. We let Jordan take the treadmill to her apartment so I either have to go get it or buy a new one. I also have to move my punching bag back into the house because my arms are turning into flab!

Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment