Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wednesday,Thursday, Friday April 29th, 30th, May 1st!

What an amazing week! Staying really busy..... This golf tournament is soooo much more work than I ever imagined! Very rewarding! I have been signing teams, and sponsors and even receiving money. What a blessing! We have signed, Journey Church, MWC Specialty Hospital, Edmond Specialty Hospital, Kindred Specialty Hospital, Red Rock Landscape, 805 Fight Club, and yesterday.... I met with the management of Applebee's... They are interested in doing something LARGE! God Bless! I am meeting with them in an hour! Yes! It is only 6:00am on Saturday morning, but as I have stated... I'll do whatever it takes! Applebee's is hosting a fund raiser for the Epilepsy foundation and Sherrie and I are going to cook pancakes. Tonight at 5:30 there is a 5K in Bricktown. It is for "Limbs for Life!" I am running the 5k and Sherrie and the kids are doing the one mile fun run! It finishes on home plate of the Bricktown Ball Park. After the race you get to stay for the Redhawks game. That will be a blast.... We are getting hammered by thunderstorms right now, so I don't know how much I will like running in the rain! The Spandex will be out again! I had a photo shoot scheduled for this morning, but that got cancelled due to weather. Curtis is working a booth for Burger Day in El Reno... I need to get out there, and Edmond is having their Downtown Art;s Festival.... I went yesterday afternoon for a while, but it was very cold and rainy. I am suppose to meet Chad Lovett and his family at noon, to walk around if the rain let's up! Got to get in the shower, get ready for Pancakes! Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment