Monday, May 11, 2009

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, May 8th, 9th, & 10th!

Good Morn!

Friday was Sherrie's Birthday. We met Mike Champlin, and Michelle Beaugard, at Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner. Had a great time chit chattin, and being goofy. After dinner Sherrie and Michelle went to see Star Trek, I went home took a shower, and went to bed. The kid's were at mom's...... Got an early start Saturday morning, Blake and his groomsmen, had an 9:15 tee time at Kickingbird. I went and took several pictures. We had a thunderstorm come through as we were on the first tee box, and that caused a thirty minute delay. I took pictures on the first three holes. Ashley sent me a text to let me know they were on their way to the salon to do hair and make-up. Drove over there and took several hundred pictures. Came home and got a thirty minute nap. Got dressed and headed over to Choctaw were the wedding was going to be. A beautiful place called "I cross my heart!" I got there at 5:45 and shot until 10:30. Made it home by 11:00 and started editing pictures until I left for church Sunday morning at 8:00. Worked in the parking lot at church until 9:15 then went to the early service. I have to tell you I had a hard time keeping my eye's open. After church I came home and started editing pictures again. When I could no longer keep my eye's open, I laid down for an hour. When I got up I ran out to Sam's. I needed to look at food for the cookout after the golf tournament. I ended up finding a backpack I needed for the Quest. It is a huge 70 litre pack, and it had a matching mummy bag. On the way to Sam's I had a flat tire. I had to get my car to Wal*Mart where they told me my tire was ruined. Met Curtis, Lisa, Logan, and Lathan at Outback for Mother's day dinner. Of course we took mom. Had a nice dinner, and then home to????? Edit more pictures. Fell asleep on the couch at midnight. When the laptop hit the floor, I jumped up turned it off and went to bed. The alarm clock went off at 5:00 and here we are! This is golf tournament week. Need golfers!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment