Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, May 15th, 16th, 17th, 2009

Hello Everyone!

What an amazing last few days. Let's start with Friday, The first "Mat's Quest Golf Tournament". What a exhausting challenge. We pulled it off with a ton of help. Starting with Ricardo Villarreal, who lead the charge. Crystal Cox, who I call my assistant, "Big Ben" Crocker, my friend and training partner, Brandy Stewart, my cheerleader, My family for putting up with my OCD, My co-workers for putting up with my OCD, all of my friends, and training partners for putting up with my OCD.... Do you see a pattern? We were semi-successful, with only about half of our golf teams showing up. I don't know what happened, but it was just fine the way it worked out! Friday after the tournament Sherrie and I came home chilled, and watched a movie. (I crashed) Boomer woke me up at 4:30 Saturday morning. I never went back to sleep, so I got up and cleaned up the garage. I took my signs from the golf course and stapled them to the wall. It's my wall of support. I cleaned the kitchen, living room, and game room, got a shower, then took Sherrie shopping.... I met Lindsay Hall at Dillard's in Penn Square at 1:15 so she could get her make-up done, then down to the Myriad Gardens for her bridal portraits. They look great. After the pictures I brought Sherrie home grabbed a shower, then jetted down to the south side to see my good friend Joy D. Brown graduate from nursing school. I am really proud of Joy, she is very goal oriented and she always gets what she wants. I met Sherrie at BJ's after that we had some Avocado Egg rolls, and then home. I got up at 6:20 this morning.... Slept in! To the church by 8:15, then home by 10:30, then off to mow my friends Roger and Cindy's yard. It looks great! Home to do my lawn, and then, and then, I took a 45 minute nap. Off to Crest for groceries. Lindsay came over to see her bridal portraits, and Joy and Caleb came over to watch some basketball. Going to bed! I leave Friday for Utah, and Colorado. I forgot to mention this afternoon I packed everything for my trip, laid out my clothes for work this week, and clothes for the gym this week. And my family calls me OCD!

Good Night, and God Bless!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment