Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wednesday, May 6th, 2009

Namaste,

I'll get right to the point! Ricardo, Ben and I, met a very nice young lady from the PGA at lunch today. She has a ton of marketing tools to maximize the income potential of golf tournaments. They have mulligan games, and hole-in-one prizes.... Anyway, if we had met her several weeks ago, we would jump all over it! She is going to donate a couple of PGA Passports for prizes. Former OU basketball player, and coach Terry Evans, was in Louie's having lunch. He was there Monday too, but I chickened out! I had a basketball in my car, and I had him autograph it for the auction! After work I went straight to the gym. Had a great three mile run, then a great class. Home for a shower, dinner, and finely some rest! Tonight I have Ashley's, wedding rehearsal! I hope the weather stays nice!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment