Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday, May 7th, 2009

Salaam Malekum!

How we doin? Thursday..... Wellllll, Started early. Went to work at seven, due to the fact that I know I need to leave early today. I was shooting a wedding rehearsal out in Choctaw. My friend Ashley Bell, is getting married Saturday. I'll get to that in a minute! I ran downtown OKC at 11:30 and picked up some pints I had done on canvas! I must say, I was blown away! They are great! I left there and went to talk to Joel at Epperson video. I needed a second body, for shooting weddings and things. When you have two bodies, you don't have to switch lenses. You have one with a telephoto, and the other with a wide angle. (Make sense?) I got down to the camera store and Joel talked me into a factory demo from last year. It's a D200, and I freakin love it! Soooo, Joel talked me into a D200, and I talked him into giving me a discount (Cost) for the Quest! I used the 200 tonight at the rehearsal. It is so crisp! Anyway, Took a couple hundred pictures at the rehearsal, then home to edit and crop! I have 73 left! Pretty good ratio for me! I need to get in bed! I want to be in the office by 7:00 in the morning. Tomorrow is Sherrie's birthday! We are going to Louie's for lunch if'n you want to go! Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment