Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday, June 5th, 2012




Namaste,

I hate Mondays! Well.... Tuesdays suck too.... Wednesdays start to look better, Thursdays are OK... And Fridays until 5:00 are rough! I went to work at 5:30 and I am glad I did! Alicia had a baby sitter malfunction and Angie had a case of the Mondays! I worked through lunch... Had to go to one of the big facilities downtown and then back to Midwest City. I left a few minutes before 5:00 and went to Bob Howard to look at a car I have my eye on. It's really sporty, and received quite a bit of hail damage last week. I hate buying cars but I would not budge on my offer. I had to run to Wal-Mart and get the Jag and see what they would offer. They are willing to give me what I want, so we started the paperwork! It was well after 8:00 so I have to go back this afternoon and work with finance to see if we can make it happen. If we don't get the terms where I want them.... They can keep it!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment