Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday, June 3rd, 2012





Namaste,

Well I am entering mid-life crisis number six or seven? I have no idea how many I have had, but I have been kinda down in the dumps lately. What do I typically do when I get down???? SPEND MONEY! Yes.... The exact opposite of what I should do so here I go with "Mat's Logic!" I did not sleep Friday night. I got up at 4:20 and hung around the house until 5:00, before heading to the lake to ride. Lightning was pretty fierce, but heading south and the wind was very calm. The sky's had cleared and the moon was so bright that I could see very well so I took off. When I got to the north side of the lake the wind kicked up and the water was blowing over the dam. It was crazy, but beautiful. I came home and Sherrie was leaving for work. Trey was in Norman with Jordan so I decided to clean up and go get him. I drove around for a bit before heading to Norman. I stopped at a motorcycle shop to look at some bike and found a couple that I really like. Now I just need to decide which one I want. On the way home I stopped at Academy and picked out a kayak and then came home. I did my grocery shopping and then cleaned house all afternoon. We met Mike and Jamie at Louie's at 5:30, had dinner and then went to the Thunder game. It was a good game and the crowd was crazzzzy! We had a good time. I am not really motivated to do much today! I'm sure I will find plenty to do after church.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment