Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday, June 1st, 2012






Namaste,


Well it has been a busy week. Working from home Monday really put us behind and then Angie was out Tuesday so we are still playing catch up. Our census is stable and higher than most of our competitors. I have been leaving on time all week, and I can really get use to that. Trey has been in the Santa Fe High School Freshman Football Camp and I have been soooo impressed. The coaches put this camp together to see where their incoming freshmen are, and I can tell you the are going to be a talented group. I don't see how this group will not be nationally ranked in a couple of years. It has been really hard to keep up with my house work and try to exercise myself due to the busy schedule, but I am going to do 20 miles in the morning and then try to do 30 on Sunday. It will really all depend on the weather, and the wind.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment