Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday, June 8th, 2012







Namaste,

Wednesday was pretty busy..... Work early for team, then to the dealership to finish some paperwork on the new car. I came home and Sherrie had cooked a wonderful dinner. We sold our Thunder tickets so we hung out and watched the game. I was soooo jacked up and did not sleep very well! I had an appointment to get the top of the new car serviced Thursday morning at 10:00 so I worked from home. I went by Academy and bought Trey and I a new Thunder hat. Back to the house for a bit before picking Sherrie up and heading to Tulsa for a nice dinner and concert. We saw My Darkest Day, Seether, Bush and Nickleback. The show was awesome. We headed home about 11:00pm. I dropped the hammer on the little pony and we made really good time getting home. Friday was a blur..... Work, meeting from 9:00 until 11:15, another meeting from 11:30 until 1:00, and then off to a big facility to do an eval. My buddy Ricardo opened his second Physical Therapy clinic. Sherrie met me there and we did pictures and had a wonderful dinner before coming home to watch a movie and relax.

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment: