Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday, June 17th, 2012





Namaste,

Well it was a very busy end of the week. I was all over the city trying to keep the building full. I also continue to start the process of getting back into fight shape, which will get me back into climbing shape. I am fighting Tuesday night, which I am really excited about. I have a pretty good idea I am going to have my hands full, but it will get my competitive juices flowing! I rode Thursday morning before work, and Saturday morning I rode 30 miles, before kayaking about 10 miles. I also did a brake job on the truck, cleaned the house and did FIVE loads of laundry. When Sherrie got off work we went and took care of a friend dogs before grabbing some artichoke dip at Louie's and coming home to watch a movie. Today is going to be kinda lazy. I am going to pick Trey up in Norman. We are going to Journey Church and then I am going shopping. I need to go by the cemetery sometime today and reflect for a bit!

If your father is still with you..... Call him! It doesn't matter if you have issues.... Everyone has issues, but what I can tell you is.... Once he is gone you will miss him. I can tell you from experience. My dad and I were pretty darn close. Especially the last four years of his life. There is not a day that goes by that I don't want to pick up the phone and call him.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment