Friday, April 20, 2012

Wednesday & Thursday, April 18th & 20th, 2012





Namaste,

It's been a very busy couple of days. Wednesday work was busy we had team, and then PI at noon. We have a patient that is pretty needy and some how I became his go to guy? Anyway, Middle of the day I had to run to a couple medical supply companies, and then bailed out at 4:00 to hit another one to find some assistive devices for him. I met Sherrie and Trey at the mall and we saw the Hunger Games. I didn't like the premise of the movie but the movie was good. (If that makes any sense at all?) We went by Red Robin and shared a chicken wrap before coming home and pouring myself into bed. Thursday was a big day at work. The President of our company came to town to present us with the Dahila Award for Innovation. We are the top preforming facility in the whole company. Thank you very much! I ended up taking him back to the airport at 2:00, and made it back to the facility just in time for my 3:00 conference call. As soon as that was done I headed to do an eval in Norman. Took me until almost 7:00pm to get home. I grabbed a bite and started working on Cody Metscher's Senior Pictures.... There gonna take a while!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment