Friday, April 13, 2012

Thursday, April 12th, 2012






Namaste,

No way to describe the emotions of the day! I think if I could create a word to describe the day it would be HSWBPAH! Don't ask what it means.... Just every emotion a grown man can go through. My day started at 4:00am heading to OU Medical Center to be with one of my best friends just before he was going into surgery to have three tumors removed from his brain. I sat in the waiting room, and worked from my laptop and blackberry until he came out of surgery and into recovery. I had two evals to do so I ran and did them then back to the office to help Alicia get some things cleared up. I left about 5:30 and headed back to OU to see my friend. He is in ICU just for precautions and was in a lot of pain. They were closing the unit for shift change so I headed to the house. Boomer had made a huge mess so I mopped the floors, did the dishes, and did some laundry before heading up to Louie's to meet with a young couple Ryan & Brook to discuss their wedding pictures next weekend. They are a great couple.... I have know Ryan for about five years but have never met Brook. I got home and did a little work before my eyelids were forced shut by gravity! Busy Friday on tap!

<3

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment