Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday, April 9th, 2012



Namaste,

Boomer woke me up at 3:30am and I did not go back to sleep. I jumped up at 4:45 got my shower and started working on the rest of my pictures from France. I had a ton of Aliens (Dust Specks) on the sky shots. It takes a lot of time to clone those out. I finished up and took Trey to school before heading off to work. Work was super busy, but my plan was to get done and out on time. I had three prints that needed to get framed today, and delivered to the Edmond Fine Arts Institute. I left at 5:00 and headed straight to Hobby Lobby. I unrolled my prints and noticed on one of them there was a big spot.... There was no way I could frame a picture with a blemish like that! While they were framing the other two prints I went out to the truck and photoshopped out the spot. I picked up the two images, and went to McDonald's to use their WiFi to send the corrected image to print. It would not work, so I loaded the image on a flash drive and went to Walgreen's. They said it would take an hour so I came home changed clothes and headed back to get the print and then take it to get framed. It took until 8:00pm. It looks really good, and I think I am going to make one for myself! I worked on my Marketing Meeting minutes for tomorrow, and am really struggling to keep my eye's open! I had a vision of a new tattoo today. I need to find someone to draw it.... It's King Kong dressed as a ninja, swinging from the Eiffel Tower! I can see it! Just need to make it happen!

Love you!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment