Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday, April 8th, 2012




Namaste,

Well I was wide awake at 5:00am, so I decided to get up and shower then go to Wal-Mart and pick up a few things I needed. I bought a mountain bike for Jordan's boyfriend Josh so I could have my Hybrid back. Well.... It had a flat so I bought a new tube for it, and then came home and put it on. I messed around here in the house until it was time for me to go work in the parking lot at church. It was sooooo busy at church. I stayed after my service and helped clear the lot before coming home to a home made breakfast. I grabbed my camera bag and spent the rest of the day driving around the greater metro area taking pictures sitting in my truck contemplating life. Sometimes there was a smile on my face, and sometimes there was a tear in my eye. I went by the zoo and the parking lot was packed. I thought the Easter Egg Hunt would have been yesterday. I went by the lake and I went by the Myriad Gardens.... I didn't really find anything good to shoot until I went through Nichols Hills.... I came home and cleaned out the garage, then cut down a tree in the yard.... Trey helped me mow the lawn. We cleaned up and then I made dinner! I have been finishing the pictures from France. I only have about 30 to go! One funny story... When I cut down the tree it was falling over and I yelled "I AM KING KONG!!!!!" The neighbors came running out of the house! I was a little embarrassed, but not really!

Love you all!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment