Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday, April 10th, 2012




Namaste,

Another restless night.... This dog getting up every two hours is getting old! I got up and knew I had a busy day ahead so I ask Sherrie to take Trey to school and I headed off to work. As soon as I hit the door it started and did not end until I left at 4:45pm. Luckily I had Alicia go get us a salad from Rib Crib.... I came home and pulled the washer out to see where it is leaking from then worked on the air conditioner. Boomer has a cyst in-between is prostate and his bladder, so he is quite incontinent. I had to clean the floors. Sherrie made chicken taco's for dinner then we had a few errands to run. We ran over to mom's to get our vacuum and guess what.... The house was locked up. I had to drop a movie off at the video store. It was "The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo!" I rented it and NEVER watched it. I have been Googling pictures of King Kong.... Now I need one with him on the Eiffel Tower dressed as a ninja!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment