Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday, July 7th, 2012





Namaste,

I am a little behind.... Been super busy. Last week was a blur. After not having air conditioning for the weekend, and being out in the sun. Getting attacked by yellow jackets blah, blah, blah..... I was glad Friday was here. Sherrie, Trey & I went to Mama Roja's for dinner and then we rented a couple of movies. We always move the big chair into the middle of the living room and watch like we are in the theater. We watched Safe House... It was pretty cool! I got up Saturday morning and met some of my co-workers at Adventure Zone Paint ball. I was in a foul mood and I played like I was a man on a mission. I killed everyone in sight! I came home and fixed some lunch before we loaded up and headed out to Mike and Marylin's house. We went to their anual fourth of July party. There was so much food, and Oh my was it good! Ribs, burgers, brawts, chips, cake..... I could go on. We had a blast! Sunday started with church and then I spent the rest of the day working in the lawn, washing my truck, cutting down trees, and then I decided to work over my heavy bag.... Maybe I need to curtail my aggression because I put the bag through the wall. Oooops! I made a wonderful pork roast with veggies and got ready for the week. Not a whole lot of outright exercise so to speak, but I did get a lot of sweat time in. This week I want to get on the bike at least 4 times!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment