Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday, July 5th, 2012




Namaste,

Tuesday at work was pretty busy. I had several meetings and we actually had a ton of discharges, but we were able to match them with admits. I ran home and loaded the bike and Trey and I went to Lake Hefner. Trey took off to the north and I went south. I got to the West Side of the lake and hit a pot hole. When I did it blew the presta-valve out of my tire.... I was almost 5 miles away from the truck. I put the bike on my back and started jogging back to the truck. When I got to Stars and Stripes park I found a guy with an air pump and he helped get me back on track! I got back to Louie's where Trey was waiting on me and decided it was time for an Asian salad. We came home and did some house work.... I woke up at 5:00am Wednesday morning and went outside to see what the wind was like. It was beautiful so I came in to put on my riding gear.... I looked at the bed and it looked soooo comfortable, so I climbed back in. We had Sherrie's mom coming to town, and Jordan and Josh were coming so I started cooking at about 10:00am. I grilled chicken, and ribs. Sherrie made a mushroom casserole and beans. We ate like champs and then sat down in the living room to watch a movie. Everyone fell asleep. Jordan and Josh didn't get here until 4:30 so we got out the food and ate again.... Jordan ended up cutting Sherrie's hair, then Trey's hair, then Josh's hair. Jordan, Josh, Sherrie, Trey & I loaded up in the truck about 7:45 and went to the firework stand. We bought some things that go "boom" and then drove out north of town to blow it all up! It was fun! We drove over to this little church on Danforth and laid out a blanket to watch the Edmond 4th of July fireworks show. It lasted for 30 minutes..... As soon as the show was over we jumped in the truck and headed home.... I guess I'm the only person in town that has to get up today???? I crawled in bed and have zero recollection of my head hitting the pillow!

Time for work, Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment