Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday, July 16th, 2012





Namaste,

Been really, really busy...Work has been very steady, and since I drop Trey off at football camp at 6:15am I head straight to work.Thursday was my assistant Angie's last day, and I started my new assistant Stephanie started training... She is going to be a wonderful addition to my team. I really think that Stephanie and Alicia will be awesome together.  By the time I get home I am toast, but I find a way to get some things accomplished... Trey has been wanting to stay with Jordan so Thursday evening we took him to Norman, and then stopped at Zio's for dinner. By the end of the week I had made arrangements to tow Jordan's truck to Sherrie's mom's house in Wetumka, so her boyfriend can put a new motor in it. I picked up the trailer at 6:00pm Friday night, loaded the truck, mowed the lawn, did my house work and then passed the heck out! I don't even remember Sherrie coming home from clinicals.... We got up at the butt crack of dawn and after a stop at 7-11, and Starbucks we headed to Wetumka. It was 100 miles from my front door. It took 2 1/2 hours to get there and then while the girls were hanging out in the garden A.L. and I carried some guns around the farm and blew some crap up! We headed back and it was really fast comparatively speaking! We dropped the trailer off at U-Haul and then hit Chipolte for lunch. We took a little siesta! After a couple of hours we decided to go see Spiderman in I-Max 3-D! It was awesome! We went to Flips for dinner then home to watch another movie! I got up Sunday morning knowing everything I wanted to get accomplished. I went to the church to work, and on my way I got a call, so I headed off to work. I ran to Norman and got Trey then Sherrie and I went to Wal-Mart to pick out paint for our room. When we got home she came to the living room and started studying. I tore the bed room apart and started painting. I rewired the entertainment center and hung the 42" plasma on the wall in front of the bed. As my luck would have it... The bolt holes on the back of the TV were 19" apart and the bracket was 17". I ran to Home Depot and bought some 1/4" steel and made my own dang brackets! We got the TV hung in time for me to get cleaned up and head to the Giroux for Lincoln's first birthday! We had a great time with them. We came home and Sherrie made me help her study for her big test! Monday was back to work! Busy, busy day!

All my love!

Mat

3 comments: