Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday, July 10th, 2012





Namaste,

Tying to get back in fight/climb shape so I have been busy from sun up to sun down and sometimes even into the early morning! Work is steady... I stay in the office the first 1/2 of the week due to my meeting schedule and then I am in the field the second 1/2 of the week. Friday when I got home from work, Sherrie said she needed an hour to study so I loaded the bike and headed to the lake. I was cruising around the lake and noticed that I was pushing way to hard, and I was the only guy out there.... Two reasons why.... 1.) It was 103 degrees and 2.) I had another flat tire! I rode the last five miles on a flat tire! I got home and showered before Sherrie and I went to the store to get groceries. Saturday morning I didn't head out until 6:30am. I took the hybrid to the lake and the weather was beautiful. I made a great lap then home to work on some plumbing... I decided to replace the sealcock on the outside of the house. It has been leaking for 8 years!!!! I took the old one out really easily.... I ran to home depot and got a new one. I spent the new two hours trying to coax the new one into place. The manufactures have changed the design and mine is hidden behind a 2 x 4. I gave up after two hours and put the old one back in. Chad had brought me his trailer and the crappy thing about that was the fact that his hitch is 1 7/8ths and mine was 2 inch. I had an extra hitch in the garage but the threads were crossed so I took a hack saw and spent the next two hours sawing the nut off. I came in cleaned up and waited on Sherrie to get home. We ran to Hideaway and grabbed a pizza before coming home and while Sherrie hit the books I started in the lawn. Sunday morning I took Chad's trailer to church and then Trey and I headed to Mike's to get a load of dirt he had left over from a landscaping project. We came home and I spread two tons of fresh soil on the front lawn. I came in cleaned up, took Chad's trailer home and then stopped at the store to pick up some stuff for a love connection cook out. Sherrie is trying to fix her friend Christie up with a friend of mine Mike. (Not that Mike!) Anyway I made guacamole, queso, grilled turkey burgers, hot dogs, made a beautiful blackberry cobbler..... Mike worked to fine tune my air conditioner until Midnight.... Monday at work was brutal.... I have 20 different meetings did four evals, and then rushed home to finish my projects. I laid seed down, and finished my plumbing issues before the thunderstorms hit. I fixed two bikes and then hit the heavy bag for 20 minutes before coming in cleaning up and heading to Barnes and Noble to find a guide for the "Camino De Santiago!" They did not have one, but I did buy Sherrie the "50 Shades of Grey" series. I came home and crashed out!

Ready for the weekend already!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment