Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012




Namaste,

Wednesday was a crazy day.... Work continues to be more than one person can handle, but I keep my head up and keep pushing forward. I know I am being tested everyday... We had PI so I was in the building all day. I did order four new prints for two more rooms that were remodeled. I left work at 3:30 and came to the house to get Trey and Sherrie... We had to go to Santa Fe and meet Trey's football coaches and get his equipment. He walked in and the coaches started licking their chops. They started asking him if he was a offensive lineman and he said I prefer defense.... I think they have a spot on the "O" line for him. I don't care as long as he is playing! We let Trey pick our dinner spot. After dinner we came home and then a trip to Hobby Lobby to get the prints framed. That took forever, but they look great! We came home and I spent the next two hours cleaning house! On another note... One of my part time employees suffered a severe asthma attack earlier in the week. He was down for 45 minutes before they found him. He is in ICU on full life support. This is a very young guy with a beautiful wife, and small children. Please pray for Michael and his family. All my love! Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment