Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday, May 21st, 2012




Namaste,

Well it was the typical Monday.... All of my rports were due by 10:00am, and both of my assistants were not feeling well, so three of us hacking in the officee made for even more fun. I spent 1/2 of my morning chasing my tail and trying to figure out whatt happened over the weekend. The day was very busy, and I did four evaluations myself. I took the girls to applebee's for a salad for lunch and it was pretty good but not as good as the salad I made Sunday night. I left a litle after 5:00 and came to the house. I had bought a new android tablet Sunday and I HATED it! I took it back to Best Buy and got "The New IPad!" It is so much easier to use and I don't have to learn how to use everything again. There are some pretty cool features, and the screen makes pictures look awesome. It took 5 hours to load all of my music, and images so I did that while watching the Thunder dismantle the lakers. I fell asleep during the fourth period, bu he game was well in hand!

 Love you all!

 Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment