Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday, May 25th, 2012





Namaste,

Good Morning everyone.... Blogspot changed their upload program and now on my home page I can see how many people have read this blog and how many people have read each post. We are over 27,000 views and that blows me away! Yesterday was pretty chill... I got up and sent some images to print then got my shower and headed out. I picked up my prints and headed to Norman to get Trey. We drove around Norman looking at the campus and seeing if there was anything to take pictures of. We headed across town to see Jordan at her salon, before heading over to Maxey's Honda to look at bikes. I think I am heading into my fifth or sixth mid-life crisis and can't decide if I need a boat or a bike? I found these new bikes called the Honda Fury and they are chopped out and really sexy. I fell in love! Trey and I headed back to Edmond and when we got home I sat down and fell asleep for a couple of hours. I jumped up and headed to Hobby Lobby to have my prints framed and Trey called me he had "Plans" at the mall.... He also ask for $40 which makes me wonder what his "Plans" were? The girls at Hobby Lobby did a great job for me and when I got home at 3:30 Trey was ready to head to the mall. I dropped him off and came home. I had planned on just making turkey wraps for dinner, so I decided to clean the house real good. I did the disgusting bathrooms and then did the floors and dusted. When I got done I jumped in the shower. Sherrie got home a little after 6:00 and we headed to Upper Crust to get a chicken pizza, and then Whole Foods to get some cheese and some salmon. We also ran to Academy to get Trey a girdle for football camp that starts Tuesday. We came home to watch a movie, but just hung out until Trey was ready to get picked up @ 11:00. I was interested to see who he was with, but he came out alone???? Oh well, we will find out soon enough!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment