Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday, May 25th, 2012




Namaste,

Good morning all... It was a very busy end of the week. I was short at least one girl each day Thursday, and Friday. We continue to stay very full in our building and that is great but exhausting. Thursday evening Trey said... "Dad there is nothing to eat here!" I didn't take into account he was outta school, so we ran to the market and I got that baby some food. Friday was a blur, and I was cruising along my day going fine and found out that we had our Monthly Operational Review call at noon. I didn't have anything ready so I rallied and got my crap together. The call was fine then we ran to lunch. When we got back I wrapped up and headed home. On the way home Trey called and Jordan had driven to Edmond unbeknownst to me and he was headed to Norman to spend the night with her. I got home at 4:15 and Sherrie made the suggestion we go to a movie. We went to the mall and saw The Avengers. I slept for the first 45 minutes, and then had no idea what the heck was going on. We did a little shopping on the way out then stopped at Braums for a sandwich. We came home and Sherrie cleaned house while I watched, yay! I went to bed at 9:22 and crashed out! I have no plans for the weekend other than driving to Norman to get Trey today. I need to paint my bedroom, but don't know if that will happen or not?

 Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment