Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, September 27th, 2012







Namaste,

It's been a while since I have written anything.... Life just gets so busy that things that once were so important get pushed a side for a season. Sherrie is back in school, doing clinicals, and working which means most days it's drop Trey off at school straight to work, straight home to get Trey from Football, home to get ready for the next day. Two weeks ago while playing football I did something really bad to my left knee. I have been wearing a brace but it's probably gonna need some intervention. ;-( I tried riding last Saturday and it was quite painful. Friday night I took Trey to Norman to spend the weekend with Jordan. They had a great time. Sunday morning before I went to get him, I stopped by the Redman Triathlon. I took some pictures and then came home and got serious about a new exercise program. I am starting a new protein diet soon. I have to do a fast first. I am planning on doing that this weekend. Trey is doing really well in football.... He is improving everyday, and his coaches are noticing! I have 100 hours of vacation to take before the end of the year. I may take a week and head west. Climb some fourteeners in Colorado and live out of my truck.... Need a little break!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment