Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday, August 30th, 2012






Namaste,

What in the world happen to the month? I woke up this morning and realized it was September! (Well day after tomorrow) Everyday is busy, busy! I get up get dressed take Trey to school at 6:30.... He starts the day in football strength and conditioning, then orchestra, four AP classes, Spanish two and then back to football! All I do is go to work after I drop him off, Work until 5:30 or 6:00 pick him up from football, and then come home to work until bedtime... I'm still riding at least three times a week to get ready for the Compestella De Santiago. Don't know when I am going or which route I am going to take, but I know I am going to do it! I have been looking for a new pack and have everything else I'm gonna need. Sherrie has been off work for about a month, which has been really nice. It's almost like having a regular life again. She is still in clinicals for another 6 months, but we will be there before you know it. Monday night, Trey had his first football game. His team played Stillwater... Stillwater is about an hour and a half north of us.... The game was suppose to start at 7:30, but it was closer to 9:00 when they started. By the time we beat Stillwater 61-42 and the buses got back to the school it was 1:00am! Needless to say Trey didn't make it to school Tuesday. Yesterday we had the Varsity Pre-game dinner at the school. We participated and had a good time. The varsity plays tonight in Midwest City, so I am going to go over straight from work, and Sherrie and Trey will be over closer to game time. The Santa Fe High School Touch Down Club, really knows how to put on a tail gate party! They bring out RV's, and have weed eater powered blenders! I am excited for this game! Trey's school Vs. The team from where I work! Goooooo Wolves!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment